Friday, January 25, 2008

My Home - Almost there...

Finally shifted on 10 Jan and settling into my place. Getting used to wiping the splashes on my master sink area after each use, frantically cleaning my white kitchen top whenever a spot is noted, lifting stuff and not dragging them across the cement floor, conscientiously placing almost everything on coasters...in short, lots of very "careful" measures undertaken in my very sensitive home. It was a bit troublesome initially, but it is becoming sort of a lifestyle.

But overall, quite happy with my home. I love the white theme, uneven tones on my cement floor (although quite a few people thought my floor hasnt been done yet =P), Christmas-looking lights in my study area, the very pretty mosaic table, the rusty tiles in my master toilet, the purple tinge in my kitchen light, and not to mention the great view from my place.

Here are some updated photos.

Living Area
Study Area
Breakfast Counter (Plus very delicious home-made pineapple tarts made by my friend)
Kitchen


Common Washroom
Yard
Washroom Area
Land of dreamzzz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyhey...

i am the boi that wants to fly.. hahah...

pls gif me ur email add to allow me to let u access my blog..

hahas...

CNY can go ur house?? it looks nice...

hahas..