Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Home - Work in Progress Part IV

Finally, I can write about my home renovation again. Why so long? Haiz, my ID lah. There was no work done at my place for almost 2 months, then suddenly, when the deadline was approaching, renovation works started again.

The original deadline for my home renovation was 24 Dec, so that we can shift home in time for New Year. But we subsequently agreed to postpone it to end 2007, and by the looks of it, renovation will probably be completed only 1st/2nd week of Jan. And I've been chasing my ID and giving "gentle" reminders. So I think my ID gets the idea, and promised to complete the renovation by next Sat. Hopefully he keeps to the deadline cos it has been a really long time.

Anyway, my hubby and I are generally pleased with our new place, except for some really impractical locations of the light switches on which we were not consulted. Haiz, can fume when I think about it cos our choice of applicances and location of certain stuff are affected, but what to do?


Living Area
Breakfast Counter + Wardrobe
Kitchen
Study area

Wardrobe (ex-doors)
My new sink!
Outside master toilet
Inside the loo
Uncompleted bedframe
View from master-room

No comments: