Monday, November 19, 2007

A New Beginning

November marks the beginning of married life for 2 of my good friends with their prince charming.
It was great fun getting together with my friends and seeing my sisters so often - especially since my hectic school schedule has left me with minimal social life for the past months. So these few weeks have been really fun and gave me an excuse to slack in my studies, although its time for me to pull up my socks, and get the study engine going!

Lottas of nonsense and unrestricted laughter were shared at the dinner table...not to mention the numerous photos we took with one another (gals are ultimately vain mah).

We girls literally grew up together, and I'm really happy to know that my 2 sisters have each found the ONE who will take care and love them for the rest of their lives. And I would just like to wish both of my dear friends a beautiful, blissful, blessed and God-centered life ahead with their special someone. N I hope that our friendship and bonding will stay strong always too!




PS: The first photo in this blog is my artistic attempt to capture the bridal car decoration done by my fren's sister. The car decoration was so beautiful and unique I just had to include the pic in the blog.

No comments: