Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend of 18 Jul

A pretty busy weekend.

SATURDAY: Attended a delectable and sumptuous wedding champagne lunch buffet at Mezza9. One of the best wedding meals I've ever tasted. Ambience was livened up by a team of 3 musicians who went crooning table by table. Didn't bring a proper camera, so this is the best that my hubby's Nokia E33 could come up with:




After the feast, we treated ourselves to a free spa at Aramsa - won it from the local Woman's Weekly magazine. I loved the natural cum Balinese setting of the spa, but it was a pity that the actual massage was so-so. So I guess I won't be back there again. But I'm not complaining cos the spa was free!

SUNDAY:
Attended one-month birthday celebration for S&G's adorable little J - who is an exact replica of his dad. Btw, this is my first attempt carrying a newborn - I literally just sat there frozen, because I didn't know what else to do!



Holding the little one in my hand just made me think how precious, how dear this little one is. And I can just fathom how much more precious and beautiful he is to God who created him in his mother's womb. My best wishes to little J - may you grow up to be someone as wise and as God-fearing as the biblical character you are named after.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Ha ha! You look great with a baby in your arms! Relax! I used to think babies are fragile, but apparently they are stronger than we think. :)