Tuesday, June 12, 2007

27 May 2007

My hubby has been complaining that there are no pics of him in my blog. So I have decided to post some photos from his 32nd hatching day (gosh, so old!)

That's us at 12+am at home. Surprised him with a Chocolate Chip Mille Cake - slices of crepe with fresh cream and choc chip in between + some friends came over for the celebration. Have read pretty good reviews about the cake in the papers but my take? The first bite is quite yummy, and half a slice is more than enough, cos more than that and you'll feel too gelat.



















Brunch was at Pierside Kitchen. My french toast tasted pretty dry and was so-so only, but Alvin thinks his Eggs Bendedict was super-delicious! And he topped off his meal with a glass a wine, which accounts for the red face.
Wrapped up the day with a fantastic dinner at Majestic Restaurant. My fav is the lobster noodles...absolutely 10/10! Doesn't it just look really tempting? =)

Dessert (my fav part of every meal) was pretty good as well...mango sorbet with fruits! Light and refreshing..just what I need to satiate my sweet tooth after a full meal!

The restaurant has a modern Chinese decor and the ambience iss lively and cosy. Although this restaurant does not have the best setting for lovers to whisper sweetnothings to each other, it also means that I can 'cling' and 'clang' my cutlery without getting annoying looks from fellow diners - which is what I like..a friendly happy restaurant that serves super-delicious Modern Chinese cuisine.

No comments: