Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blogging

I enjoy blogging. This seems odd given that my last blog post was in Apr 2012, and I only posted 3 FB notes in 2012. But I have reasons for my few posts:

1. Lack of time. Other than blogging, I have also  given up on other hobbies since I entered parenthood. It is really hard to find time for hobbies when I am already so sleep deprived. I really miss practising on my keyboard, but plan to resume learning the keyboard when my little ones are older. I have not touched my Swarovski crystals in ages - no point making my own accessories when I do not have time to dress up anyway. My number one priority nowadays is catching up on sleep because I get extremely grumpy & lethargic when I get insufficient rest.

2. I have actually been blogging when I am free e.g. on my way to work. But due to the limited time I have to blog, I have several unfinished posts. 

3. I am a hugely private person. Sometimes I choose not to blog because I deem a particular issue to be too personal. And when I blog, I tend to be careful in my choice of words - I want to share my life and yet I do not think I should be pouring out all my woes publicly.

I enjoy blogging as it is a good way to vent my emotions when I experience a particularly trying or upsetting incident. Plus I want to remember those happy special occasions. In fact, blogging seems essential if I wish to remember the unique incidents which stirred up extreme emotions in me. It is literally a walk down memory lane as I relive the emotions I experienced whenever I read my older posts. 

For a start, I am going to post my uncompleted entries. As for the privacy issue, I guess I will just continue being selective in what I post.

No comments: